Monday, February 5, 2018

Travel Album // New Class at BPC!


Hey everyone! I'm excited to announce that I have a new class up at Big Picture Classes called Travel Album. It's a fun-filled class that's all about creating a 4x4 mini album to document your travel memories. Some of my favourite travel mini-books on my shelf  are these little 4x4 ones (like my Seattle album from a few years ago), so I was happy to put together this class for BPC to show you my process of creating a 4x4 travel album.

In the lessons, I share with you tried-and-true tips and tricks for printing photos, gathering supplies, and sorting through memorabilia. Then I'll walk you through some cool techniques and ideas to bring everything together and to add layers and stamping to your pages. There's a mix of photo-based lessons and video lessons, and at the end of class is a walk-through video of my completed album :)

I also had the fun opportunity to design a new 4x6 travel themed stamp set to go along with this class. You'll see me using this set in the lessons, and I wanted to make sure the designs were versatile and useful for all your travel documenting.

I've been working on this class since last year, so it's really exciting to see it now go live on the site. I hope to see you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment